Saturday 25 October 2014

Greetings....

A short period of time has passed since launching the blog. I have been very overwhelmed with the positive response from so many people and the connections that have made. People as near as Dun Laoghaire, Dundalk and Donegal and as far Norway, America and Australia.

I’ve had very open and heartfelt conversations with people who have suffered or are currently suffering with similar mental health issues. Each person has shared an incredible story of sadness as well as strength and resilience.

Having shared the blog, I have found my own mood to be upbeat and positive. I’m aware the content has been quite dark and somewhat harrowing, but I’ve found it enlightening to be so honest and upfront about my experiences for the first time in my life.

I’d like to continue my story…

No comments:

Post a Comment